Rapid HCG urine test for early detection of pregnancy
+SENSO TEST is a highly sensitive, reliable and fast hCG urine test for early detection of pregnancy. This test is based on determining the presence of hCG hormone (human chorionic gonadotropin) in a urine specimen. Under normal conditions, hCG is synthesized only by the placenta, if fertilization (pregnancy) has occurred. High sensitivity +SENSO TEST detects pregnancy within only 7 days, after conception has occurred.
+SENSO TEST available as tape or plate.
+SENSO TEST detects hCG in concentration as low as 25 mIU / ml, while most other tests detect hCG in concentration as low as 50 mIU / ml
+SENSO TEST is:
• RELIABLE – Results accuracy is > 99.5%
• HIGH SENSITIVE – Pregnancy can be determined as early as 7 days after conception
• FAST – Results are visible in just 1 minute
• +Senso test contains a pipette and a urine sampling container
TEST IS INTENDED FOR SELF-TESTING AT HOME
• This test can be done at any time during the day, but the first morning urine gives the most reliable results.
• A urine specimen can be collected in a container that is provided in each box of +Senso test.
• Using a pipette (packed in the foil), take a urine specimen from the container, then simply apply 4 drops of urine to the marked (reaction) place on the test cassette or, if you use a test strip, immerse it in the urine container, reaching marked lines.
• Depending on the concentration of hCG in the urine, result could be visible after only 40 seconds.
• To avoid false results, wait 5 minutes.
• Be sure to read instructions for use contained in the package, before use of the test.
Look for +SENSO TEST at the nearest pharmacy.